Student, Visitor and Working Holiday visas are the most common types of visas that our students have. We do accept also Seasonal Visa, Work visa, Diplomatic and Resident.

Each of these has different requirements, conditions, rights, processes, and procedures that vary from country to country. To find out which visa is best for you, we recommend that you talk with an Educational Agent or Inmigration Advisor, also visit your local New Zealand Embassy or visit the Immigration New Zealand website for more information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *