How can I apply for a student visa?

You can apply for a student visa if you study full-time for more than 14 weeks. Online visa application is the easiest way. You can do the process by your self or using an Educational Agent or Immigration Advisor. Once you pay your tuition fees and prepare all documents you need, you can apply for […]

Are pets common in Homestays?

Many families will have dogs, cats or both. If you are allergic and cannot live with pets, you must tell us on the enrolment form. The WWSE Homestay Team will do their best to match all your requirements.

I am a smoker, can I smoke at the homestay?”

You must tell us when you send your enrolment. None of our host families allow smoking inside the house, so please discuss with your family where you can smoke and where you can throw away any cigarette butts after smoking.